We are excited to introduce a new platform for open discussion and collaboration within our MTB Kingston community. We have set up a Padlet discussion board where you can actively engage in conversations, ask questions, share comments, and contribute to the improvement of our trails … Read more
The MTB Kingston Race Committee is excited to announce that races will return to The Farm this fall!
Save the dates:
- August 29 (Sunday night): Night Eliminator
- Sept. 15, 22, 29 (Wednesday evenings): XC short track series
- Sept. 26 (Sunday, daytime): 6 hour
- Oct. 13,
… Read more
|This is a common question and here are the expectations.|
Rain causes the track to soften. When riding on the trail, if you notice you are leaving ruts, stop and head back. Ruts can harden and create an unfriendly surface which could cause injury. We
- Home loop & Collins are still closed
- Skills park and demo are open
- South of burbrook trails are open and wet in spots.
- Trails will be covered in debris; take time to flick sticks off the single track. Some may require a hand saw.