2016 promises to be another fun filled season of cycling at MTB Kingston. All MTBK hosted events are open exclusively to club members. Race The C.A.T., The Kingston Snophy and Substance Projects – XC Marathon are open to the general public.
- MTBK Skills Workshop – Learn pro skills, tricks, and techniques from MTBK’s very own; Kyle Sangers, James Barton, Cameron McPhaden and Amanda Schevers. Spring Date TBA
- Chris Eckert – Biologist Ride. Learn about flora and fauna seen along the MTBK trails. Spring Date TBA
- Spring, Family Mountain Bike Festival – Sunday, June 12th
- …and for the racers
- 2016 Fat-Bike : Kingston Snophy – Feb 6th*
- MTBK Summer Classic – Sunday, July 24th
- Race The CAT – Sunday, August 28th*
- Night Eliminator – Saturday, October 15th
- 6hr Team Relay – Sunday, October 2nd
- Thursday Night Sprints – Sept 8, 15, 22, 29
Event specifics and formats will be released prior to event dates. Thursday Night Sprints will continue to run at 5:30pm.
“*” indicates, not an MTBK hosted event