Wednesday Oct 16, 530PM START at the barn.
– Pre-ride 5pm onwards, registration 525pm at the barn.
– 35 Mins + 1 Lap of pain on gravel, single track, grass, deep deep sand, stairs, barriers and some asphalt. Open, Womens, SS and under-something junior divisions.
– For beginners to experienced and free for all MTBK members. (not a member, become one at www.mtbkingston.ca)
– Weekly results and series standings tracked, including holeshots!
– I do not check tire widths, any tires less than 5.0 are good to go.
– I do not check for motors… I probably should.
– All bikes and members welcome, so don’t worry about having a CX bike, if you don’t you can still race!
This is CX so we go rain or shine, we secretly hope for a tonne of rain… the only thing we stop for is active thunderstorms! (so, if it storms all day but there is no lightning at 530pm, we roll it baby!)
CX courses are super-compact so loads of great spectating options, from one spot you can see pretty well all of it! Cyclocross is really all about the crowd, so if you are planning on spectating make sure you bring a few of the following:
– noise makers,
– vocal cords,
– snacks to keep your energy up,