Thursday August 9 @ 6pm is…
THURSDAY NIGHT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
The four race series continues on August 9, here’s the condensed info:
– TNWCs are ~1hr long savage xc mtb race events!
– Multiple short track laps of a closed course.
– Open to ALL MTBK members and we will have an U(something division) for the youths, which will be the same course but less laps, we will not have a very small kids race unfortunately
– Course map MAY be posted the day of, but get there before the race to try out the course
– There will be passing lanes, singletrack, sand, mud, gravel, grass and pain
– We run rain or shine, we stop only for thunderstorms
– Mens/Womens/SS/U? categories with event and series standings.
Pre-ride opens at 430pm
Racers chat at 545pm near the barn
TNWC Race at 6pm near the barn
Can’t or don’t want to race? You can cheer!! With the short laps this is super spectator friendly racing, so come on out grab a lawn chair, heckle the racers or pass them some cool ones as they suffer.
SOCKS: I will have the last remaining LARGE and XL Collins Trail socks… they are stellar, you are missing out if you do not have them yet. $15/pair.