Join the rest of the MTBK crew for six hours of cross country racing at the club’s epic fall 6 hour event, October 1st. Racers can compete solo, or on teams. The course will be a mix of singletrack, doubletrack, forest and fields. Racers of all ages are guaranteed to have a blast!
6Hour Race Rules
- MANDATORY Racers meeting at 9:50
- The race begins at 10:00a.m.
- Award categories will be: Solo, 2 Person Team, and 3 Person Team.
- Relay course will be 8-12km per lap.
- Sign in at 9:15a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Last laps will start at 3:30 and no later, if you come in at 3:31 your race is over. Watch the time!
- Racers will be totally self sufficient, they should bring more than enough fuel and hydration for the number of hours/kms they intend to ride. Plan on 80-100km per team.
- Location: MTBK – HOME LOOP! – Meet at the barn.