WEDNESDAY NIGHT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (WNWCs) are back this Wednesday for race 2 in the 3 part series!Race Day Schedule:
- Pre-ride opens at 430pm
- Racers chat at 545pm near the barn
- WNWC #2 starts at 6pm near the barn
Here is what you need to know to be ready:
– WNWCs are ~1hr long savage xc mtb race / ride events!
– Multiple short track laps of a closed course.
– Open to ALL MTBK members and 100% free.
– Course map will not be posted, so show up early to preride or get the basics from the race day course preview video.
– There will be passing lanes, singletrack, sand, mud, gravel, grass and a lot of pain.
– We run rain or shine, we stop only for thunderstorms.
– Open/Womens/SS/Under-something categories with event and series standings.We talk a good game here at the World Championships, but really these races are just happy ol’ rides where you’ll enjoy some new trails, feel the breeze on your face, converse with your fellow riders. It’s all a good easy time from start to finish!If you can’t race, come on out and cheer and bring some handups or a good heckle. Don’t be that guy/gal who asks what trails are open during the race, just race the race, it’s way more funner than what you got planned! 🙂
:)Put your RSVPs and questions in the comments, see you Wednesday!