Join the rest of the MTBK crew for six hours of cross country racing at the club’s epic fall 6 hour event. Racers can compete solo, or on teams. The course will be a mix of singletrack, doubletrack, forest and fields. Racers of all ages are guaranteed to have a blast!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there will not be a kids’ race prior to the 6hr Relay.
- MANDATORY Racers meeting at 9:50
- The race begins at 10:00a.m.
- Prize categories will be: Solo, 2 Person, and 3 person.
- Relay course will be 8-12km per lap.
- Sign in at 9:15a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Laps that are not completed by 4:00p.m. do not qualify.
- Racers will be totally self sufficient, they should bring more than enough fuel and hydration for the number of hours/kms they intend to ride.